The origin of the Piccolo lies in theaterassociation "Rosier Faasen." The carnaval club and theaterassociation still acted separated, however they had a financial agree. Around 1925 the so-called friends club decided to give the club a name, The Piccolo. In 1928, the Piccolo presented itself as a carnaval club and contribution was there for the first time. The contribution amounted to, very carnavalesk, 11 cents a week. The theaterassociation stopped shortly after the war.